Join The Nebraska Firefighters Museum and be part of a community that supports the museum’s mission to preserve the rich history and provide educational and entertaining experiences.
A Nebraska Firefighters Museum membership not only provides you with exclusive benefits but it allows you to take advantage of all the museum has to offer. Membership will make it easier for you to get into the museum for free, but also allows you to listen to engaging lectures, be one of the first to see a new exhibition at one of our member-only previews, or simply drop by to enjoy a fun-filled day with your family. To purchase a membership please click here for the Membership Order Form or call the museum at (308)338-3473.
“Firefighter” (Individual) $30:
- Help support the continuation of the Nebraska Firefighters Museum & Education Center
- Discount on Gift Shop purchases
- Unlimited admission for the member
“Firefighter Family” $75:
- Discount on Gift Shop Purchases
- Unlimited admissions for immediate family members
Fire and Rescue Department and Auxiliary Membership
$125 + $20 per member:
- Department receives discount on gift shop purchases.
- Department is listed on the Website.
- Each member of the Department can purchase “Firefighter” membership with it’s benefits at a discount of $20
“Fire Company” $250:
- Listed in on website.
- 10 museum Guest passes for one time admission
- Employees receive $10 discount when purchasing their own personal membership
“Fire Chief” $500:
- All Fire Company benefits
- Organization listed on our website
- 5 gift memberships for their employees.